Friday, January 2, 2009

Cyber Space Pens - It’s a mood thing


As I was sitting here pondering which awesome Fisher Space Pen to write about today, I just started looking through the site.  I realized that my favorite pen depends on my mood.  Two weeks ago, the X-750 Pens were my heart’s desire.  They are just so professional looking - though the Blue X-750 does add a bit of fun to the mix.

Before that, I was all about the Lime Green Bullet Pen with the Golf Ball on it.  How could anyone not love that pen?  I always refer to it as the happy little pen.  I do not even golf - but I love that pen!

The most predictable pen for me to like - if you know me - is the Titanium Coated Bullet Pen - Black Titanium Nitride.  It’s simple, sleek, and just really cool looking.  I love simple cool looking things.

Well, as I looked through the site this morning, I was surprised to discover that is I were to receive my choice of Fisher Pens today, it would be … (drum roll) … the Translucent Lacquered Bullet Pen - Red Cherry with Clip.  I know, the picture sort of gave away.  I am not even that fond of red but I really like the way this pen looks.  All of the Lacquered Bullets are so vibrant and I think the chrome clip really sets off the color. Yes, it’s a woman typing this entry!

Though the pictures on the site show the pens well, what they don’t show is how small they are with the cap on.  They are less than four inches long.  When you remove the cap and place it on the other end for writing, the pen looks full-size.  It really is something to open up that box and see that little pen in there.  You will definitely want to keep these in mind as gift ideas.  You can even by the set of five and save money.  Then you’ll have them and you can just decide who to give them to.  Good luck with that … you’ll want to keep them for yourself!

Cyber Space Pens Team

No comments: